Friday, July 17, 2009

Wednesday, July 15

Lonnie didn’t come last night, but is planning on coming on Thursday. I might be stinky by then. But I didn’t want to have to get up at 5 a.m. to get here in time for Mom’s procedure. They did an EGD which means that they stuck a scoping tube down her throat and the news is good. There was no evidence of cancer or of ulcers and they are assuming that the copious bleeding was because of plavix combined with aspirin combined with low dose aspirin. (She was supposed to stop taking the last two). That makes planning a little clearer.

Anyway, since she will be knocked out most of the rest of the day, the nurses told me to go get things done, and I am trained to obey nurses, since Mom was one. So I have a long list of things to accomplish. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment