Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy day

Thursday, August 6

Hmm. What happened in the last two days? I don’t know. Yesterday came and went, as did today. Only new and exciting thing was that Mernie came through on her way to Independence KS for her great grandson’s wedding. I feel like an underachiever. I only have grandchildren, and young ones at that. And here Mernie is only 7 years older than I am. Oh well.

Anyway, tomorrow we head back to Meade. The discharge nurse came in and asked me how we were going to get her back, that there was no coverage for return trips. I asked what she recommended and she said they would help me get her in the car. Hmmm. Need to talk to the doctor about that.

Today was a nice day in the outside world, gentle rains all morning, steaming heat all afternoon. But it is pretty out there. Mernie stayed here past the end of cafeteria hours so I may have to make a Sonic run for dinner. Poor me!

No comments:

Post a Comment