Monday, October 19, 2009

On the road again

Am on the way to California as we speak. Actually I am sleepless in Winslow Arizona and have given up tossing and turning in favor of playing with actual working internet. Should get home late tomorrow (Tuesday)if I don't have to stop and walk off the need to make up for not sleeping tonight.

Plans must be made. Too many people to see, too many things to do. But of course I haven't made plans because I will have to play it by ear. But I do plan to watch the senior homecoming skit and visit around school on Thursday. Other visits will have to be scheduled. Contact my secretary if you can find such a person.

2 comments:

  1. Talked to your secretary today. I've been scheduled. She told me I get first dibs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive safely. Looking forward to seeing you.
    John

    ReplyDelete