Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free at last!

After another day of packing (as well as talking to John B about his future with yearbook) the room is done. Of course there are still remnants of me everywhere, but I did try to minimize them so the room is truly John's.

Of course the process of talking about "we" and "our" made me realize that I haven't left the room, and that yearbook is still a part of me. Telling the boys goodbye for the last time was a little heart tugging but I pretended it was just another "go home".

I know John will do a good job, as he does an excellent job of anything he does, but I can't bear to think of what will happen in my absence, of all the things that I will miss, all the fun that I won't have, all the drama that... oh yeah, as long as Vikram keeps me informed, it is okay that I miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment