Saturday, June 27, 2009

A day gone wrong as far as plans went, but still a success as long as I don't count accomplishing anything as important.

Was supposed to spend the day with the grandkid-family but they had other family stuff to do, so called a friend to go out to lunch and she wigged out on me so Ryan and I went to McDonald's. It still doesn't taste as good as it used to. Maybe I am over McDonald's.

Packed two boxes and at that rate I should be out of here by December. *sigh*

But in the end, after they finished the other family thing, in search of air conditioning the grandkids-family and I met up at Target and whiled our time away eating Target popcorn, wandering the toy aisles and ending up at Red Robin.

Oh, and I finished the toddler socks just in time for the 97 degree weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment